Carpenter – Assembly B3
We are looking to appoint an employee as a Carpenter within the Assembly Department. This position will report to the Team Leader.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assemble and fit all joinery components.
- Read and Understand Drawings
- Must be able to use power tools (Grinder, Jigsaw, Drill etc)
- Assume responsibility and accountability for own work
- Manage time and attendance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Qualification External Candidates: NQF Level 2 (Grade 10).
- Qualification Internal team members: NQF level 2(Grade 10) and/or a R&C competency certificate as a Carpenter
- Experience: At least 2 ½ years related work experience.
- (Trade Certificate/ NQF 4 National Certificate will be advantageous.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
- Able to work different shift patterns.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Have a thorough understanding of the quality condition within the Company.
- Be able to read and understand Drawings
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Display initiative and lead by example
- Good, planning, organising, communication and control skills.
- Work well under pressure
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Decision Making
DATE LISTED:25th May 2023
CONTACT PERSON:Leigh-Ann Welcome
You need to live up to our 5 values:
INTEGRITY & RESPECT / HONESTY / TEAMWORK / DEPENDABILITY / ACCOUNTABILITY
Should you meet the above criteria and wish to apply for this position, you can send your CV to the Human resource officer, Leigh-Ann Welcome by no later than 31 May 2023. Please ensure you give motivation as to why you believe you are suitable for this position.
Kindly note, if no feedback is received within 4 weeks from the closing date; the applicant can then accept that their application has been unsuccessful. Unsuccessful candidates who attended an interview will be informed in writing of the reason as to why they have been unsuccessful.